Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape (KT Tape) is used by athletes at every level from every major sport for sore muscle pain and common injuries such as runners knee, tennis elbow, shin splints, back pain, rotator cuff, etc.
It is made of 100% cotton and molded to the thickness and elasticity of real skin. It is applied over muscles to help reduce pain and inflammation, relax overused or tired muscles and support muscles in movement on a 24 hour a day basis. It is latex free and safe for sensitive skin. There is no compression on the skin, making it "light to the touch" and allowing for comfortable wear over a 3-5 day period. Its water resistant fabric wicks away moisture and allows the user to bathe or even swim as usual.
Elastic Athletic Tape for pain relief and support for muscles & joints
- Pre-cut strips for quick and easy application
- Economical- up to 60 days of care per roll
- Comfortable to wear- moves with body without restricting movement
- Targeted pain relief- no chemicals or drugs
- Long lasting- wear up to 5 days per application
- Water resistant- can be worn in shower and pool
Lymph and blood circulation are facilitated in order to rehabilitate and relieve pain. Economical, 8-10 applications per 2" x 16' roll. Instruction guide included for common applications.
Want to mix and match your colors? Individual rolls can be purchased in any combination of colors. When you reach 8 rolls in your shopping cart, the price drops to the case price of $87.99.